- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I would be 21, I'm actually 29 but I feel a lot younger, I don't have the responsibilities of Marriage or children that a lot of people my age do. When looking back to when I was 21 I was carefree and that's how I feel now. It also helps that I look a lot younger.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying is worse. You can't fail if you never try , you learn from mistakes they make you stronger.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? That's just what happens too much of a good thing is bad for you
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I think so I talk the big talk I don't always do what I say I'm gonna
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? The Hate why do people hate so much, If there was no hate in the world there would be no, Violence, no War, on a global scale or on your own doorstep from countries at war to the bulling in the playground. All thinks bad in this world stems from hate and why what does it achieve. The world would be a completely different place if we loved instead of hated.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Any kind of work that helps someone.
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Unfortunatly I am settling. I feel the thing I was born to do is to be a Mother I know one day that will happen and the longer I have to wait the the more I want it and the better I will be. I have a dream Which I have talked about here.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Firstly I would have got a lot fitter sooner . I would have done everything in my power to have children, I wouldn't worry about not having my own home or my lack of Money I would treasure everything I have and work with it the best I can. I would Travel and not say "One Day I'll...."
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Not as higher degree as I would like about 50 -55%
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Always!
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would tell the they are entitled to have their opinions but to wait until I am not there to voice them. I would also clear up any untruths they maybe speaking (I've been in this situation it's not fair and it's not nice).
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Tell your Family and Friends you love them everyday. Knowing it yourself is not enough they can't read your mind.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes!
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Yes not often but Yes
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I Live life Day to Day I don't think to the future too much I live totally in the Now I plan my ass of to things are now and never think further than about a month ahead and I plans that down to the letter.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Everyone is different If everything that made me happy made everyone happy It would no longer make me Happy because it wouldn't be special or unique.
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Start a Family. Nothing is really holding me back only me!
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes it's nearly gone won't be too much longer it a tough think to let go!
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? I would move to New York, I've never been but would love to. I love the idea of living in NYC I feel like you can make anything happen there.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Yes I always do I know it won't come any quicker but I still do.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Well I think of myself as a bit of a Joyful Simpleton already and that's fine, I obviously don't like the idea of being worried but I think I would like to be a Genius so I think I would go for that
- Why are you, you? Because I am The world would be a different place If I wasn't me!
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes I think so, I'll do almost anything you ask of me I'm there when you need me to listen or to talk. I used to be a bit of a pushover until I was pushed to far, now I do what I want, say what I want, when I want. I'll tell you the truth.
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you without a doubt. It seems all the more sad It's happened to me and it's heart breaking.
- What are you most grateful for? My Family
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I actually find this a hard question to answer. I would probably keep my old memories because any future ones wouldn't include my Granddad who I miss everyday and I really couldn't imagine forgetting.
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? No I don't think so
- Has your greatest fear ever come true? The greatest fear in my life so far... Yes
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Yes I do and Yes it stillmatters because the effects are still showing now
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? The whole of my childhood holds happy memories each as special as the next.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? The day we found the Dress my Sister will wear on her Wedding Day she looked totally Beautiful I can't wait to see her in it again on her big day in June 2012
- If not now, then when? The Day after tomorrow
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Nothing
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Not Yet one day when I'm old I know it will happen.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? I really don't know I'm not religious so I can't have an opinion.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? No
- If you just won a million pounds, would you quit your job? No I work in a Family Business It would put to much strain on my parents coping alone plus a Million Pounds won't go that far in this day and age.I also think I would get way to board perhaps I would work part time
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More it keeps you busy and time will fly
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Yes
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Most days I feel like that.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? I don't know that many people I would only visit my Family and Best Friend. Life really wouldn't be worth living after that so I would join them quite soon after.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? The difference is colossal. Just because you are alive doesn't mean you are living
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? Now
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? The feeling of knowing you've made a mistake is not a nice one and even though you learn from mistakes it doesn't change that feeling
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Stood up to to the Bullies
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? Just now after reading this question
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? I love My family I try to let them know all the time whether they know it or not.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? If I'm honest probably not what I did yesterday was pretty mundane and not really memorable I know I will remember important things and that is all that matters. One of the reasons I started this Blog is memories something I can look back on Like a Diary.
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? A bit of both but ultimately I will make the decision.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
I also just joined Pinterest if you would like to Follow me
Saturday, April 16, 2011
I have often wondered ‘what is my dream Job’ but never really knew, It’s only been the last couple of months that I have realised what it is. I suppose when you happy and quite content in the job you do you never really think about it, well I didn’t. What I do know is I’m not working my Dream. Which is to Own my own Bakery (preferably with my Sister as she’s a great cook).
Here is a little bit of my working Background, I went to Catering College because I loved cooking and wanted to do it as a Job. I passed and left college as a qualified Chef. I had a job working in a country club kitchen and the longer I worked there the more the love I had for cooking faded. Doing it for the love and enjoyment is a lot different to doing it as a job. It was repetitive and the hours very antisocial, so I quit. I decided that I didn’t want to loose the Joy I felt when I was cooking at home for a job I didn’t enjoy. So as a temporary measure while I was looking for something else to do I started working for my Mum in our Family Craft Business. During this time I discovered I was quite arty and I enjoyed it so I decided to stay and work full time. I now work in the shop, Run our website and teach card making to our Customers. I’ve tried my hand at many things Glass painting, Candle & soap Making, Scrapbooking, and Jewellery making which I still do. Although I am happy it’s not my dream.
I recently discovered how much I love baking, any excuse I'm making cakes and biscuits and chocolates. I just love doing it, and it’s something I would love to do as a job. I think the inspiration came after I watched the Meryl Streep Film It's Complicated, She played the owner of a fabulous looking Bakery. I would just love to make it happen, Fingers crossed one Day it might.
Friday, April 15, 2011
- Get down to a size 16/18.
- Go to London again and see a show.
- Sell some of my Handmade Jewellery and Phone cases maybe a website!!!
- Meet a Nice Guy!
- Get another Tattoo.
- Do the 5k Race for Life For my Grampy.
- Complete my photo wall I have the frames all I need is the Pictures.
- Stay awake for 24 hours I’ve never done it, not sure I can!!
- Go Camping.
- Go to a Comedy show
- Watch the Complete collection of 24
- Pay at least Half my credit card (all of it is unrealistic)
- Have a Herb Garden (and keep it alive)
- Go to Ireland.
- Cook more Cakes :)
- Go to the Natural History Museum in London.
- Save up for some wicked Knee High Boots.
- Read all the Harry Potter Books.
- Have a Fish Foot Treatment, Manicure and Pedicure (I've never had them before)
- Make more Photo Books.
- Get rid of all the Clutter in my Bedroom.
- Have more BBQ’s and spend more time Outdoors ( Beer gardens Count!!!)
- Visit my Cousin in Bristol when his baby is born.
- Condense my 2 wardrobes down to 1!!!
- Go to Restaurants More.
- Get Fitter.
- Wear Dresses more!
- Get my Sister and her Fiancé something Brilliant for their Wedding. (IDEAS WELCOME)
- Save money and don’t spent on pointless stuff.
- Sort out all my stuff in the Loft/ make a memory box.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
I totally missed out on getting these Special Edition nails inc varnishes when the first came out I was recently reminded of them by Kitten Nails and instantly loved the Blue colour so decided to search for them on good old ebay and found the whole set very reasonably priced I LOVE THEM The colours are Heather Grey, Denim, Plum and Caramel.
This is the card I made for my Mom for Mothers Day
This one was a tough one I made this card for a friend who I’ve only seen once in over 2 years after a argument. I have known her since I was 4 so I wasn’t sure if sending a card was appropriate but I sent it anyway.
A Beautiful sunny day at my Local with my Sister and Her Fiancé
The sun must have got the best of me as I left more than a bit tipsy which lead me to buy this…. LOL
The lovely Saturday afternoon was topped off by a night out with my Best Friend Rhiain at Pizza Express and a couple of Pubs we ended up making a night of it and I dragged my ass in at 2.30 brilliant .
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Thank you everyone who entered and also thanks for all the Birthday wishes.
The winner of the 1st prize is
CONGRATULATIONS I will email for you address and choice of iPhone case
Runners up of the secret mini prize are
Christina http://lachanga1.blogspot.com/ and J
CONGRATULATIONS I’ll be in touch soon.