NINE - LOVES
1) Shaytards daily You Tube videos. My lunch time at work is made so much more fun because of their videos, I watch everyday while i eat my lunch. Their family are so inspiring, funny and above all Cute.
2) I goes without saying ( but I'll say it anyway ) My Friends and Family ♥
3) Shopping, what girl doesn't! If there is something I need to get I tend to go by myself as i find it easier and less distracting, but for a good old window shop you can't beat a girly day with you friends. My sister is my favorite person to shop with as she will try on my suggestions how ever wacky!
4) Watching TV or going to the Cinema I love to get lost in a film or TV series I am currently watching the complete series of Brothers and Sisters for the second time and I've lost count the number of times I've got my Friends and sex and the City box sets out. when it comes to films Meryl Streep can do no wrong for me she holds my favorite feel good flick (Mamma Mia) my favorite Love story (Bridges of Madison county) and my Favorite Film to Cry too (Sophie's Choice).
5) Reminiscing about anything to do with my childhood. toys, trips pictures etc. I have had a fabulous childhood I have two siblings and 5 cousins. I am the Oldest 'Kid' of the family and My Mum and Aunt had babies alternatively for approx 6 years so the six of us played,had holidays and sleep overs together and the other two came along a few years later now I have the fun of being able to take them places instead of playing.
6) Music that is one thing I would struggle to live without It's always on, in my car, at home or on my iPod while i'm at work i and constantly surrounded by music and i have rather eclectic taste.
7) Christmas time and Snow, Snow because despite the chaos it causes it makes everything it touches look beautiful. Christmas because it an excuse to spend time with family to chill out and of course giving and receiving presents!!!
8) Disney, just because it guarantee to make me happy.
9) Cooking and Baking it's real stress relief for me I love it and I have been told I'm good at it!
If you want to play along with my rules just copy the graphic below (please link back to this blog if you do) to use on your post and do each numbered list every day for 10 days.
Let me know in the comments if you do try this out!