Sunday, March 31, 2013
Saturday, March 30, 2013
It was my Birthday on Tuesday and I spent it shopping with my Cousin and her Daughter/My Goddaughter Henrietta. To help celebrate I'm hosting a Giveway with some of my favorites and new things picked up while shopping.
Included is Nails inc - Greenwich Park my favorite silver glitter polish, Eldora lashes, NEW MUA Undress your skin Shimmer highlighter, Refreshers lip Balm, one of my favorite brands of face mask Peel off passion, Owl stud earrings from Primark, New Limited edition Seventeen Pink Cheek stamp, Malteasers Easter Bunny, Back comb brush, Pack of Refreshers chews, Spike and cross 2 layer necklace from Primark I have this and wear it all the time I love it, Lindt Bunny, Spotty wash bag and matching make-up bag from Primark which I also have and a mini box of Nerds.
If you Like the look of these little goodies you can enter at the bottom of the post :)
This Giveaway is international
Friday, March 29, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
You have probably all heard about Google/Blogger retiring google reader and potentially google friend connect. If you like me GFC is the main way I follow blogs and the thought that I won't be able to connect with all my lovely followers makes me kinds sad.
As this has been a big topic of conversation Bloglovin' seems to be the favourite place for everyone to get their blog fix. Bloglovin' is a brilliant place to view and read all your favourite blogs it's really user friendly not only to follow people but for other people to follow you and it's brilliant for discovering something new.
Bloglovin' have made it a really easy transition you can import all the blogs you follow on Google Friend Connect just by clicking THIS Link this will save you having to search for all your faves.
While we are on the topic of staying in touch I also have a Facebook page so if your not on Bloglovin' and you still want to keep up to date on my posts you can like me there.
I'm also on Twitter too!
Please leave you links to Blogs, Facebook and Twitter so I can follow you!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
To celebrate I will be holding a Give-away here on Saturday so please come back then and check it out.
Now I'm off to eat lots of cake and for an Epic shopping trip with my cousin and Gorgeous Goddaughter!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Everyone has them, crushes on people your embarrassed to tell anyone, well i'm putting it out there and letting you all know mine
1) Phillip Schofield - Kind hearted Silver Fox
2) Matt Smith - The Dr!
3) Jamie Oliver - Boy Can Cook ( borderline I used to fancy the pants off of him)
4) Stanley Tucci - The Talent
5) Sean Connery - The Voice
6) Simon Cowell - The Power!
7) Ross Kemp - Hardman/Big Softy he used to be on my crush list but unfortunately got bumped!
8) John Bishop - It was the Comic/Sport relief thing!
9) Rupert Grint - Just pipped Ed Sheeren to the post!
10) Colin Firth - Mamma Mia!
Who are your weird crushes?
If you have an idea for my 10 Things segment please comment below
I would love to give them a go :)
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Jo Malone was created here in Britain in 1994, the founder created a handful of scents which were "revolutionary in their discerning simplicity". Jo Malone has become an international name recognised and inspired by British style.
One of the most fantastic things about Jo Malone Fragrances apart from the Beautiful and classic packaging is the fact that you can create your own "Signature scent" The fragrances can be worn alone but they can also be layered for "individual effect"
Jo Malone fragrance come under 6 different collections.
The first of my favourites is the Citrus collection
Refreshing, Energising and Enlivening
The second favourite of mine is the Fruity collection
Luscious, Enticing and tantalising
Light Floral Collection
Dewy, Delicate, Exquisite and Elegant
Lush, Exotic and Intoxicating
Warm, Passionate and Intense
Earthy, Aromatic and Grounding
Lime, Basil and Mandarin
this is probably my favourite scent and is the signature fragrance of Jo Malone "Peppery basil and aromatic white thyme bring an unexpected twist to the scent of limes on a Caribbean breeze, A Modern Classic"
I find this quit a light everyday scent "Abundant grapefruit groves in coastal Spain. Rosemary, pepperminty and pimento add to the grapefruit's bright and sunny nature, Uplifting and refreshing.
English Pear and Freesia
This was a surprising favourite but I really Love it. "The essence of autumn. The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesia's, and mellowed by amber, patchouli and woods. Luscious and golden."
Blackberry and Bay
this is the newest scent that I tried and it is just gorgeous. " Childhood memories of blackberry picking... stained lips, sticky palms. A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant."
The Fragrances that I am keen to try next are -
Nectarine, Blossom and Honey
Earl Grey and Bay
and French Lime
Jo Malone will regularly have a Limited Edition Collection and the Current one is really cute it's called Sugar and Spice
Images and quotes taken from Jo Malone.co.ukand consists of
Bitter Orange and Chocolate
Redcurrant and Cream
Elderflower and Gooseberry - I would love to try this.
and Lemon Tart
In the future I would love to try some of the other products they offer, in particular the Candles I have heard lots of good thing about them.
As you can probably tell I'm more of a fruity/citrus kind of gal I'm not a huge fan of the spicy/Floral scents however Jo Malone could change my mind about that as the great fragrance combinations that have been created and that you yourself can create by combining scents I think even the hardest nose could find a perfume from Jo Malone that they fall in love with. I can't rave about them enough. Since discovering this perfume I don't wear anything else I love it
What is you Favourite Perfume?
Do you wear Jo Malone?
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
I would like to say a very big Thank You to Hannah from Hannah Hearts, she has a great blog so you should check her out! I love this type of post because you get to know other bloogers so it's great to get nominated.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 or so bloggers you have recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Leave a link in the comments of their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 7 Facts
- It took me 3 attempts to pass my driving test.
- I work for my parents in their Arts and Crafts shop and Printing Business we do Wedding invitations and Stationary etc
- I have albums in my iTunes that I have never listened to!
- I recently had a car accident without even being in the car. The hand break somehow was let off and rolled into the back of another car while i was shopping I was not Pleased!
- Up to this point I have watched 6,932 You Tube Videos!!!
- My Sister and Brother-in-law gave me a Diamond necklace for being a Bridesmaid and helping out with all the wedding stuff, but i'm so afraid I will loose it that I don't wear it.
- I love Semolina.
Lily at Let's face it i'm just Lily!
Victoria at Victoria's Vintage
Samantha at Sunshine Sam
Stephanie at Moremilk
Sophie at My Happy Place
Laura at Laura Writes
Joanna at Just Joanna
Georgia at Georgia Beee
Claire at French for Cupcake
Georgina at Cupcakes Clothes
Beth at Beth love Beauty
Rosie at Rosie Bxxx
Charlotte at Sugar and Spice
Sophia at Tattooed Tealady
Laura at What Laura Loves
Please give these blogs a look and Follow them if they Tickle your Pickle!
Monday, March 18, 2013
2. Stealing my food then lying about it if you just asked me I would probably let you have it! At Halloween I bought one of the limited edition green Cadbury's cream eggs and put it in the fridge at work there are only 3 other people who work there 2 of them are my parents it went missing and I still don't know who took it!!!
3. People who read over my shoulder.
4. When people take your wet washing out of the machine and leave it in the basket and don't tell you. ( happens to me all the time )
5. Bad Breath!
6. Having different knife and folk I have to have them from the same set.
7. Hearing people chewing food
8. People who think I don't know what I'm doing! Just because I look young. Oh and by the way I'm not as young as I look!
9. The petrol light lying to me, don't turn off if you gonna run out!
10. This is the worst of all Smelly people! There is no need for it it's just rude!
( Image source Pinterest )
Do you have any Pet Peeves? Please tell me I'm nosy!
Saturday, March 16, 2013
All this week I have been holding a cakes sale in my Parents Crafts shop (where I slave day and night to earn a living) all in the aid of Comic Relief and Red Nose Day.
I set up a giving page and joined Davina McCall's team for #Twittermillion. Basically there are a load of famous people who are team leaders and they have been asking/begging their followers to join them and raise just £50 for Red Nose Day doing absolutely anything you want in the hope that they will raise a Million and as a reward each team leader has a special prize.
So I would like to say a
BIG THANK YOU
to all my lovely customers and especially Fiona Lucas who bought loads of my cakes and Rocky Road and other good stuff.
They all helped me Raise
Which is amazing especially when I set myself a target of £65.00
Did you do anything for Red Nose Day?